Click here for some big-ass coupons.
To give you an idea of how well rounded of a mission Relay Foods has, here are some motivating reasons to try grocery shopping on RelayFoods.com. (Btw, I am not getting paid for this, I simply believe in Relay’s mission). Relaying fresh products from local farmers and artisans to the city is the most efficient way to:
1) Directly support and enhance your community.
2) Reduce those unnecessary, hungry-while-shopping items as you shop online for exactly what you need.
3) Practice and increase your capacity to organize and plan meals out for the week.
4) Stick to your health goals, especially with the online meal planning and recipe ordering features.
5) Enjoy high quality without having to go to specialty stores that hike up the prices.
6) Reduce germ transmission during traditional grocery cart and product handling.
7) Reduce unknowns about your product; learn about your local producers and Relay’s standards for selecting them.
8) Find items according to your dietary needs and restrictions through search results rather than roaming isles and doubling back.
9) Increase your body’s ability to adapt it’s immunity by balancing foreign input and local input.
10) Enjoy incredibly fresh produce.
11) Reduce food spoilage and waste in your own home and at the supply center.
12) Reduce controversial and illegal dumpster diving practices.
13) Reduce energy costs built into the price of your product.
14) Get a little fresh air while picking up your groceries.
15) Reduce carbon footprint.
16) Reduce smog in your community when you choose your most convenient day of the week and pick up location combo.
17) Find piece of mind as you participate in such a well rounded food movement.